Below is my 12-step beading process....
1) Have an ah-ha moment for a new design.2) Pick out the beads.
3) Change my mind about the beads I picked out and pick out new beads.
4) Settle into a comfy chair and begin the beading!
5) 1/4 of the way into the design get flooded with ideas for variations on the design.
6) Work in vain to try and shut my brain off to the new ideas so I can finish the first idea.
7) Give in and put down the design I am working on so I can go pick out new beads for the new design that won't be quiet in my head.
8) Change my mind about the beads I picked out and pick out new beads.
9) Scoop the beads and the partially finished project from the first design that got bumped out of the way into a UFO baggie.
10) Settle into a comfy chair and being the beading!
11) 1/4 of the way into the design get flooded with ideas for variations on the design.
12) Repeat steps 1-12
I am concerned that I'm not fully understanding the 12-step program. But I don't have the time to figure it out right now....I have some beads I need to pick out for this awesome design idea I have.....