Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bead Journal Dreams

I got my screen name Dreambeadr because I use my dreams a lot in life. Both for my art and for how I make life/business decisions. I don't always wake up with a vivid memory of my dream, but I'll often wake up just *knowing* in my heart and mind how I'll do something, or what I need to say to someone, or how my day will unfold or progress.

I also dream up ideas all the time. Color schemes, how to assemble something that's been giving me fits in my awake state, a new recipe idea, a project to turn into a kit...whatever.

So, I have been waiting for my subconscious to help me figure out what to do with my BJP pages. Last night I finally got a little inkling. I still don't know what size to do...my time is limited so I need to be realistic about that, but I don't want to just do something dinky either...I need these pages to make a statement to me....for me.

Anywho, my dream saw a cloudy colorful central area with some great well meaning quote, and around the quote is beadwork. Kinda vague...but that's all I got! LOL

I'll hopefully dream about it more and bring it more into focus.


Meanwhile, I need to finish getting Shawn ready to leave for B&B! He's got to hit the road by Saturday morning at the latest! I've still got product showing up today! And he's outside right now tearing the gas tank out of the truck because some stupid car designer at Ford thought it would be a good idea to put the fuel filter in the gas tank! AND....it requires two sizes of some special tool to remove it! Argh!

No comments: